Mail Art News #66: Weekly Review, Jan 31, 2024

 

incoming from Jimmy Hackney

Who hasn't experienced at least one fit of rage after eating Spaghetti-Os? It's as American as anellini. I hope Terry was able to get back to his regular daily activities without too many problems and that he didn't alienate his friends and family members too much with his hubristic temper problems. I don't think this was about a literal explosion. It could be about Terry getting really successful and famous for something he was good at. To me, though Terry had anger management issues. I mean it's not 100% his fault. He was surrounded by low-intelligence people all day, everyday, people who didn't read Mail Art News. He has probably learned to have more realistic expectations by now and to more patiently share his gifts with others. 

Get your kicks from Mail Art News #66. My outgoing mail practice is in shambles. I don't have much ready to send to anyone at this time, but I can shift some gears and probably get some things ready in February. I did make the following image using midjourney and paint dot net. It's going to make a nice postcard.


by T. Brown, 2024, using midjourney and paint dot net

a scan of the printed postcards

Everyone's talking at Dadaism, but I don't hear a word they're saying, only the dodos of my mind. 

T, Brown, outgoing, Feb. 2024



Incoming Mail: 

The reverse of the header image, Spaghetti-O collage postcard, from Jimmy Hackney. We did the interview. Give me a week or two to get it together. 

from Jimmy Hackney



from Stephanie Lentz Morrison

from Stephanie Lentz Morrison


from RCBz to Bradford


from RCBz to Bradford



from nonlocal variable


from nonlocal variable


from nonlocal variable


Seen on the internet: 

Pam Chatfield


Pam Chatfield


Pam Chatfield



In Memory of Buzz Blur: 


From the archives:

It doesn't have to be from my archives. Here's one from Andrew Oleksiuk to Ruud J in 2015. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mail Art News #45: An Overview of Cascadia Artpost

Mail Art News # 67: Jimmy Hackney

Mail Art News #40: I Want