Mail Art News #27: Mailers Want

 

anagrams from Discoflux


Discoflux has been mailing out anagrams for thirteen years now! Many of the above anagrams jumped out at me while I was going through my archives earlier this year and I have enjoyed receiving them in the mail, so it's nice to have a list of them for easy reference. Take a look at the Internet Anagram Server and make your own!  FYI, mailers want is an anagram of Mail Art News. 



 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 


collage by David Stafford, documented by Karen Champlin

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 


Thank you Mark Johnson for letting us know about the new Roy Lichtenstein stamps from the USPS. The George Morrison stamps also look interesting. And then I was reminded of the Ellsworth Kelly stamps from 2019. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mail Art News #45: An Overview of Cascadia Artpost

Mail Art News # 67: Jimmy Hackney

Mail Art News #40: I Want