Mail Art News #18: Reader Comments

 

In addition to the giant stack of incoming mail art from March and April 2023, here are
some comments from actual and potential readers on various social media sites. 


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

"What is Mail Art News? Something you are doing?" -M. H. 

"Oh, cool! Thank you for letting me know." -L. M. 

"Hi Thomas, Thank you for writing the mail art news! I really love to read them!" -R. S. 

"Consensus is, we like what you doing, publishing the mail art news." J. P.

"Wow this is a FABULOUS post! THANK YOU for sharing it with me. The ChatGPT interview is brilliant and hilarious!" -A. R. 

"Great interview!" -T. H.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Thanks all. I will keep at it then. And remember, you are mail art news. 

T. Brown
4/20/2003

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mail Art News #45: An Overview of Cascadia Artpost

Mail Art News # 67: Jimmy Hackney

Mail Art News #40: I Want