Mail Art News #10: Reader Comments, April 2023

Time to take a look at some feedback from readers: 

Carl Baker writes: "thomas, i got news for you........" and includes the following image:



Mail Art News is 99.99% legible. What do the various blog posts communicate? That depends on the specifics of the individual posts, but overall the aim is to convey messages of mail-art-ness and mail-artist-ness, and we're off to a good start. And I get no talking points or funding from any intelligence agencies...not that I'm aware of...unless they're doing some remote control stuff on me. 

Bradford writes: "Thanks for letting me know about your publication.  I loved it!  . . . and I haven't even read the first five."

Sparkle Brown (no relation) writes: "What's this Mail art news?"

Joey Patrickt writes: "mailart news is a cool publication"

Thanks all. I will keep at it then. 

T. Brown
4/8/2023


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Popular posts from this blog

Mail Art News #45: An Overview of Cascadia Artpost

Mail Art News # 67: Jimmy Hackney

Mail Art News #40: I Want